Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Shri Radhe Maa - LeelaAmrut - Do seva, not favours



Shri Radhe Maa

 Your bhava is the best bhog for me
Shri Radhe Maa


Devotees can serve Devi Maa. They can never repay the debt of her love 
By Sanjeev Gupta
Shri Radhe Maa
Water flows from a higher level to a lower one. This, in my experience, is also true of Devi Maa’s grace. While humility or deenta is rewarded, those who come to her door intoxicated with the pride of money and fame are often deprived of her grace. It is not that 'Devi Maa' does not love such devotees. It is just they allow their stubborn ways to deprive themselves of Devi Maa’s grace. I know this because I have been similarly foolish in the past. Devi Maa practices tough love. I know that she loves me so much that she does not mind sending a little suffering my way to halt my journey to ruin. The wise one’s learn fast. Devotees who are fated to wait longer for her grace keep repeating the same mistakes.

Shri Radhe Maa
I was reminded of my old foolishness for the umpteenth time during the Maa Jagdambe Jagran on March 3. There were several devotees present at the venue whose lives have changed thanks to Devi Maa’s grace. Not one of them denies this. Some sadly also mention wherever they can how much they have done for Devi Maa. It is as if I am staring at a mirror. I have been there and done that myself and I know it is not a good place for a devotee to be. What can we possibly do for Devi Maa who is the great doer in the lives of all her devotees? We can only express our love and devotion for her. We can never repay the debt her love places on us.

When Devi Maa comes to know of such statements – and there is nothing she does not know – her eyes crinkle in amusement. She laughs like a child. 


Sanjeev Gupta is a sevadar of Mamtamai Shri Radhe Maa whose seva includes maintaining Devi Maa’s wesite, blog, social network pages and facilitating her jagrans.

 To get latest update about Shri Radhe Maa's - Vachan, Swaroop, chowki details, leela. 
Follow Shri Radhe Maa on -



     

No comments: