Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Shri Radhe Maa - Home of my dreams




By Sanjeev Gupta

Rita Purohit’s story: Eight years ago, I was hunting for a flat in South Mumbai with a budget that was not even one-fourth of the going market rate. Not surprisingly the search proved to be fruitless initially. When I shared my problem with Devi Maa, she declared firmly, “I will not only help you get a house of your choice, it will be a house within your budget.”



Once those words were out of Devi Maa’s mouth, things changed for us. The properties we were shown by estate agents after she reassured us had a positive air about them. Her words came to pass; they always do. There are times when she also gives bad news but that too is taken care of if one prays earnestly to her. I can say from my experience and from the experience of others who have surrendered to her that she is a mother who never fails her children. Once a devotee surrenders, he or she becomes her responsibility. 


As spoken to Satish Purohit 


Receive Mamtamai Shri Radhe Maa’s blessings Call 9820969020

No comments: