Friday, April 13, 2012

Shri Radhe Maa - Leela-Amrut -Leela in Australia

Shri Radhe Maa - Vachan Amrut
Legal notice that holds terrible consequences gets inexplicably cancelled 

By Sanjeev Gupta 

Tejinder Pal Singh (38) runs a successful security business in Australia. He has been a devotee of Devi Maa since he had his first darshan at a chowki in Panipat in 2003. He says that he is a changed man since he became a part of Devi Maa’s sangat. Says Tejinder, “I was always an industrious person. Before I became a devotee, I would not think twice before extending my 12-hour workday to 18 hours if there were a few more dollars to be made in the bargain. I have stopped doing that because with Devi Maa’s grace I understand today that money is not everything. Moreover, I have handed over my business as well as my blood pressure to Devi Maa. She unfailingly ensures that I always have enough.

“Last year, I was issued a ‘garnishee’ notice for recovery of debt by the Australian tax authorities. The notice caught me unawares and gave me very little time to respond. This is a rather serious issue in Australia because the bank freezes the account of the person who is served such a notice till the debt is settled. In Australia, people do not have multiple bank accounts like they do in India. One has to pay the bank to keep one’s money, so it makes sense to have a single or as few accounts as possible. I was worried because I did not know how I would manage my household and business expenses.

Shri Radhe Maa
“I prayed to Devi Maa through Choti Maa and was assured that the matter would be resolved. I called the bank they said they had not received any notice from the tax office while the tax office insisted that they had dispatched it to the bank a while back. This was rather unusual. Garnishee notices are sent through registered post and have a reputation for unerringly finding their mark. However, I kept checking with the bank as well as tax authorities for some days, and it appeared that the notice had disappeared into thin air.

A few days later, I called the tax authorities, who told me that they had concluded that the garnishee notice was not called for, and they were therefore withdrawing it. To this day, I have no clue what happened to the notice, and no one I have spoken to at the bank or the tax office has any idea. Devi Maa’s grace works in special ways and knows no limitations of time, place and geographical boundary. All we need to do is believe.”

As spoken to Satish Purohit

Mamtamai Shri Radhe Maa will be in Mukerian, Punjab, till March 20. For date, time and venue of her darshan and chowkies call on 9820969020 or log on to www.radhemaa.com 


Follow Shri Radhe Maa on -
     

Please note
The views expressed in this article and others published in this space are being made public as an act of thanksgiving for the wonderful presence of Mamtamai Shri Radhe Maa’s miraculous grace in the lives of her devotees. These are personal experiences of the devotee. Devi Maa has no role as such in writing, editing or publishing these articles. We request readers who have queries, doubts or feedback to address their messages to Sevadar Sanjeev Gupta on sanjeev@globaladvertisers.in  call him on 9820082849. He screens all letters, emails and SMS's sent to him by devotees of Mamtamai Shri Radhe Maa across the world before they are made public on various forums.

No comments: